Financial Advisors and investors are starting to catch on to the concept of Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI). The common sense understanding that if a company is being run on Biblical principles, the likelihood that shareholders and employees of those companies would be rewarded for investing their money and time there should be a given. Very little has been written in the public square about BRI and DLS Consulting is one of the leading consulting firms to specialize in this area.
- Does God really care how we make our money or how we invest the assets He has entrusted to us?
- Will investors who adopt BRI strategies give up potential returns compared to their secular counterparts?
- Are their advisors in my part of the country that understand this concept and could help me with my retirement, savings, and investments?
Biblical Investing: Christians who are investing funds for themselves and for their churches, schools, and organizations, without solid Christian financial advice, also find themselves in a difficult quandary. As the activities of many corporations give cause for discomfort, they may not be fulfilling God's calling to invest with Biblically Responsible Investments (BRI). Dwight has had extensive experience in dealing with Christian Investment issues, as one of the founding members of In His Steps Foundation (IHS), a Christian Community Foundation. This has been a great training ground for viewing many of the prominent providers of Biblical Investment services.
Consulting goals of investors who require this type of help find that their goals can be met with single consultations; 6 month; or 12 month consulting agreements in order to become self sufficient in implementing BRI strategies. DLS Consulting can also arrange for a speaker to attend functions for your organization that would help highlight BRI as well as other important topics of interest to Christians and their investments.
- A founding member of the board of trustees of In His Steps Foundation (IHS) and the head of the foundation's Investment Advisory Committee.
- Achieved and maintain the CIMA (Certified Investment Management Analyst) designation.
- 34 Years as a Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch, retired in 2005 at the level of First Vice President, Investment.
- Served on the board of trustees for the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants (NACFC) of which he has been a member since 1999.
- Lifetime Trustee of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Member of Kingdom Advisors (KA) and working with KA to develop a network of Christian Advisors that work at large broker dealer firms.
- Encourages Kingdom Advisor study groups in the Tampa Bay, FL area.
- Honorary Doctor of Letters awarded from Defiance College, May 2006
Dwight is available for public speaking engagements that would highlight the following subjects:
How to be a Better Consumer of Financial Services
Setting up a Christian Community Foundation
Christian Stewardship and Estate Planning
Creative Ways to Leave a Legacy
Quantitative Examples of Specific Giving Strategies
Asset Allocation Modeling Using Triport Pyramid
The information that appears on this page is not a solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Home | About Us | Ministries | Testimonials | Biblically Responsible Investing | Contact Us